Heading toward their second competitive presidential election, Guineans feel free to vote for the candidate of their choice but express concerns about the election environment and the reliability of the vote count, new Afrobarometer survey results indicate.
Collecte des impôts/taxes en Guinée : quels défis pour l’administration fiscale? (FR) [17 December 2013]
1. Afrobarometer has collected data on the perceptions and attitudes of African citizens since 1999.
2. Our data are collected from nationally representative samples.
3. All respondents are randomly selected; every adult citizen has an equal chance of being selected.
4. Samples are distributed across urban/rural areas in proportion to their share of the national population.
5. We use face-to-face interviews in the language of the respondent’s choice.
Guinea Round 5 codebook (2013)
Guinea Round 6 questionnaire
Guinea Round 5 questionnnaire
DG Stat View International is Afrobarometer's national partner in Guinea.