Longterm institutional funding will allow us to expand, consolidate, and be more innovative in our approaches to deliver on our core objectives, including the following:
- Expand country coverage so that our work represents an ever-larger share of the continent’s population.
- Conduct both traditional face-to-face surveys and rapid-response phone surveys.
- Reach new audiences and promote greater uptake of AB data among policy actors by developing new outreach tools, new outlets to share findings, and new data and communications partnerships at the local, national, continental, and global levels.
- Strengthen promotion of democracy, good governance and anti-corruption, human rights, and rule of law by broadening and deepening our tracking and analysis on these topics and by building strategic partnerships with stakeholders and like-minded organisations.
- Nurture the next generation of African researchers, analysts, and communication experts through expanded capacity building and mentoring programs, especially among women and youth.
- Attract resources from a more diverse array of funders and supporters who share our vision and values.