On behalf of Afrobarometer, a pan-African, independent, non-partisan research network that measures public attitudes on economic, political, and social matters in Africa, we invite you to attend a press conference.
Topics to cover will include elections; climate, worsening economic conditions, and capacity building. 2023 is a busy electoral year in Africa. Nigeria’s general elections slated for February 25 will feature high on Africa’s electoral agenda. Some 95 million voters will elect a president, vice president, and members of the Senate and the House of Representatives. A high-stakes presidential election to watch along with several presidential polls including in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Zimbabwe.
The press conference will be translated simultaneously in French, English, and Portuguese.
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 14:00 Abidjan | 16H00 Johannesburg | 17H00 Nairobi
- Location: Zoom
- Nafissatou Diouf – Director of Communications
- Prof. Emmanuel Gyimah-Boadi, Chairman
- Joseph Asunka, CEO
- Boniface Dulani, Director of Surveys
- Carolyn Logan, Director of Analysis