At a glance
- Perceptions of corruption: A majority of adult Zimbabweans believe the level of corruption in the country has increased over the past year.
- Trust in state institutions: Adult Zimbabweans generally trust most of their keys institutions, but level of trust varies considerably with location.
- China’s role in Zimbabwe: A majority of adult Zimbabweans believe that China’s economic activities in Zimbabwe have “some” or “a lot of” influence on the country’s economy.
- Media usage: Zimbabweans rely on radio for news; TV, newspapers, internet and social media respectively.
- Medical male circumcision: Zimbabweans support voluntary medical male circumcision even though it has been found to reduce the risk of HIV transmission.