- WP156: Croke Kevin, Guy Grossman, Horacio A. Larreguy and John Marshall - Deliberate disengagement: How education decreases political participation in electoral authoritarian regimes - 2015
- Press Release - Zimbabweans Largely Ignorant of the 2013 Constitution [1 April 2015]
- Press Release - Zimbabweans Support Ban on Teacher Incentives But Decry Banning of Extra Lessons [1 April 2015]
- Media Briefing - The 2013 Constitution, government performance, teacher incentives and role of civil society [1 April 2015]
- Press Release - Zimbabweans Pessimistic About Economy and Direction of the Country [18 March 2015]
- Press Release - Zimbabweans Prefer Foreign Investment to Indigenisation for Job Creation [18 March 2015]
- Media Briefing - Findings from Afrobarometer Round 6 Survey in Zimbabwe [18 March 2015]
- PP14: Reeler, Tony - Women and Democracy in Zimbabwe - 2014
- BP116: Masunungure, Eldred V. and Heather Koga - Zimbabweans' (Mostly) Tolerant Views on Citizenship - 2013
- BP115: Masunungure, Eldred V. and Heather Koga - Zimbabweans' Views on Empowerment: Jobs vs. Business Takeovers - 2013
- BP114: Masunungure, Eldred V. and Stephen Ndoma - The Popular Quest for Devolution in Zimbabwe - 2013
- BP103: Bratton, Michael and Eldred Masunungure - Voting Intentions in Zimbabwe: A Margin of Terror? - 2012
- Summary of Results
- Media Briefing - Key Findings [28 November 2012]
- Press Release - Demand for Democracy in Zimbabwe Far Outstrips Supply [31 October 2012]
- Press Release - Performance of Elected Councils and Leaders [10 October 2012]
- Press Release - Zimbabweans Prefer Economic Empowerment via Jobs rather than Business Takeovers [10 October 2012]
- Media Briefing - Performance of Local Government and National Leaders [10 October 2012]
- Press Release - Popular Support for Term Limits in Zimbabwe [20 September 2012]
- Press Release - Popular Support for Devolution in Zimbabwe [20 September 2012]
- Media Briefing - Term Limits and Devolution [20 September 2012]
- Preaching what you won't practice!The Zimbabwean 11 February 2015
- Zimbabwe's coming electionThe Economist 27 October 2012
- Survey casts aspersions on peaceful polls Zimbabwe Standard 9 September 2012
- 'The future of Zimbabwe is bright,' says presidential hopeful CNN International 7 September 2012
- MDC dismisses poll surveyNewsday Zimbabwe 4 September 2012
- Poll: Mugabe, Tsvangirai in Dead Heat Among Party VotersZimbabwe Star 31 August 2012
- Summary of Results, Zimbabwe 2010
- Briefing Paper No. 97: Zimbabwe: The Evolving Public Mood
- Briefing Paper No. 99: Trends in Public Opinion on Health Care in Zimbabwe: 1999-2010."
- Briefing Paper No. 100: Public Perceptions on Constitutional Reform in Zimbabwe."
- Summary of Results, Zimbabwe 2009.
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Zimbabwe 1999-2009.
- Briefing Paper No. 83: "Zimbabwe: People's Development Agenda in 2009."
- Briefing Paper No. 84: "Green Shoots of Hope: Changing Economic Conditions in Zimbabwe."
- Working Paper No. 59: "Popular Reactions to State Repression: Operation Murambatsvina in Zimbabwe.
No available documents.
- Working Paper No. 42: The Power of Propaganda: Public Opinion in Zimbabwe." 2004.
- Working Paper No. 12: Democracy and National Governance in Zimbabwe: A Country Survey Report." 2001