Press Release - More Zambians Say the Country’s Economic Condition and their Living Conditions are Good [8 August 2013]
Media Briefing - Economic Conditions in Zambia [8 August 2013]
Press Release - Nearly 50% of Zambians Say Most or All Police are Corrupt [8 August 2013]
Media Briefing - Trust in Institutions and Corruption in Zambia [8 August 2013]
- Press Release - One in Five Zambians Cite Job Creation as Country's Most Important Problem [4 July 2013]
- Media Briefing - Government Performance Evaluations [4 July 2013]
- Media Briefing - The 1964 Barotseland Agreement and the National Constitutional Making Process: What Do Zambians Think? [23 May 2013]
- Summary of Results, Zambia 2009
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Zambia 1999-2009
- Briefing Paper No. 80: "Zambian Citizens, Democracy and Political Participation."
- Briefing Paper No. 81: "Citizen Perceptions of the Economic and Living Conditions in Zambia."
- Working Paper No. 41: Mulenga, Chileshe L., Annie Barbara Chikwanha and Mbiko Msoni. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Performance of the New Deal Government: Attitudes and Perceptions of Zambians." 2004.