- Summary of Results
- Briefing Paper No 111: Citizen Perceptions of Democracy in Uganda: The Growing Gap Between Expectations and Reality
- Briefing Paper No. 101: "Public Perceptions of Uganda's Economy: In Crisis?"
- Press Release - The Growing Gap Between Citizens' Expectations of Democracy and Human Rights and Realities [17 April 2012]
- Press Release - Increasing Concerns over Government Effectiveness [16 April 2012]
- Press Release - Country Headed in Wrong Direction [26 March 2012]
- Media Briefing - Public Perceptions of Democracy and Human Rights [23 July 2012]
- Media Briefing - Important Government Priorities [19 June 2012]
- Media Briefing: An Economy in Crisis?
- Government approval rating falls to 26 percent in survey Daily Monitor 27 March 2012 [article]
- 80 percent say Govt errors destroying economy Daily Monitor 28 March 2012 [article]
- Only 48 percent think government can solve top issues Daily Monitor 29 March 2012 [article]
- Many Ugandans think oil cash won't help Daily Monitor 30 March 2012 [article]
- Making sense of northern Uganda's optimism Daily Monitor 1 April 2012 [article]
- Powerpoint Presentation of Uganda 4.5 Pre-election Survey Findings
- Summary of Results Uganda, 2011 (R4.5.2 Pre-election Survey)
- Summary of Results Uganda, 2010 (R4.5.1 Pre-election Survey)
- Working Paper No. 135: "Museveni and the 2011 Ugandan Election: Did The Money Matter?"
- Summary of Results, Uganda 2008.
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Uganda 2000-2008.
- Working Paper No. 124. "Understanding Citizens Attitudes to Democracy in Uganda."
- Summary of Results, Uganda 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 15: "Ugandans Divided on Political Transition." 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 16: "Is There a Political Gender Gap in Uganda?" 2005.
- Working Paper No. 27: Logan, Carolyn J., Nansozi Muwanga, Robert Sentamu, and Michael Bratton. "Insiders and Outsiders: Varying Perceptions of Democracy and Governance in Uganda." 2003.