Results: South Africa
- Poverty Indicators Bulletin [23 January 2013]
- Summary of Results
- Briefing Paper No 112: "Citizen Perception on Migration in South Africa" [10 February 2013]
- Briefing Paper No. 110: "Perceptions and Realities of Corruption in South Africa"
- Briefing Paper No. 108:: "Party Identification in South Africa: Profiles for the ANC and the DA"
- Briefing Paper No. 104:: "Public Attitudes Toward the President of the Republic of South Africa, Jacob Zuma
- Briefing Paper No 102: "Protest and Political Participation in South Africa: Time Trends and Characteristics of Protesters"
- Press Release - Poor South Africans More Active, but Less Well Served by Government [25 February 2013]
- Media Briefing - Key Findings from Round 5 [15 January 2013]
- Press Release
- SA does not trust foreigners - survey news24 9 October 2012 [article]
- SA remains 'fertile ground for xenophonbia - survey Business Day 9 October 2012 [article]
- 6 in 10 South Africans happy with their democracy The Associated Press 14 March 2012 [article]
- "Democracy is preferable" Independent Online 20 March 2012 [article]
- Jobs remains number one concern in SA: Afrobarometer Business Day 20 March 2012 [article]
- South Africans feel good about economy: Afrobarometer Business Day 20 March 2012 [article]
- Zuma gets vote of confidence Indepdendent Online 23 March 2012 [article]
- More South Africans believe politicians are corrupt Mail & Guardian 28 March 2102 [article]
- Public has lost trust in officials Independent Online 28 March 2012 [article]
- South Africa: Results of Afrobarometer Round 5 allAfrica.com 15 March 2012 [press release]
- Summary of Results, South Africa 2008.
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, South Africa 2000-2008.
- Briefing Paper No. 76: "Proportional Representation and Popular Assessments of MP Performance in South Africa : a Desire for Electoral Reform?"
- Briefing Paper No. 82: "Tolerance in South Africa: Exploring Popular Attitudes Toward Foreigners."
- Working Paper No. 131: "The “Born Frees”: The Prospects for Generational Change in Post-Apartheid South Africa."
- Summary of Results, South Africa 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 41: "Is South Africa’s Public Service “User Friendly”?
- Briefing Paper No. 42: "Surging Economic Optimism Amid Enduring Poverty."
- Briefing Paper No. 43: "Resurgent Perceptions of Corruption in South Africa
- Briefing Paper No. 44: "South Africans' Rating of Government Performance."
- Briefing Paper No. 45: "The Public Agenda: Change and Stability in South Africans’ Ratings of National Priorities."
- Working Paper No. 62: Bratton, Michael and Mxolisi Sibanyoni. "Delivery or Responsiveness? A Popular Scorecard of Local Government Performance in South Africa."
- Working Paper No. 82: Mattes, Robert. "Democracy Without People: Political Institutions and Citizenship in the New South Africa." 2007
- Summary of Results, South Africa 2004
- Briefing Paper No. 13: "Lived Poverty in South Africa." 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 14: "AIDS and Public Opinion in South Africa." 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 5: “The Changing Public Agenda? South Africans' Assessments of the Country's Most Pressing Problems.”
- Briefing Paper No. 6: Political Party Support in South Africa: Trends since 1994
- Working Paper No. 24: Mattes, Robert, Christiaan Keulder, Annie B. Chikwana, Cherrel Africa and Yul Derek Davids. "Democratic Governance in South Africa: The People's View." 2003.
- Working Paper No. 8: Mattes, Robert, Yul Derek Davids and Cherrel Africa. "Views of Democracy in South Africa and the Region: Trends and Comparisons." 2000.