- Summary of Results [14 August 2013]
- Press Release - Two-Thirds Dissaprove of National Economy [25 June 2013]
- Media Briefing - Evaluations of the Economy and Government Performance [25 June 2013]
- Press Release - Citizens perception on elections and corruption in Nigeria [22 May 2013]
- Media Briefing - Elections, Politics, and Corruption in Nigeria [22 May 2013]
- Summary of Results, Nigeria 2008
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Nigeria 2000-2008.
- Briefing Paper No. 53: Public Opinion and Local Government in Nigeria
- Briefing Paper No. 58: Popular Perceptions of Shari'a Law in Nigeria.
- Working Paper No. 137: Perceptions versus Reality: Assessing Popular Evaluations of Election Quality in Africa
- Summary of Results, Nigeria 2007
- Working Paper No. 99: Vote Buying and Violence in Nigerian Election Campaigns
- Summary of Results, Nigeria 2005.
- Press Release: "Term Limits, the Presidency, and the Quality of Elections: What Do Nigerians Think? Results of an Afrobarometer Survey." 2006
- Briefing Paper No. 35: Term Limits, the Presidency, and the Electoral System: What Do Nigerians Want?
- Briefing Paper No. 46: Performance and Legitimacy in Nigeria's New Democracy
- Working Paper No. 68: Peter Lewis. "Identity, Institutions and Democracy in Nigeria." 2007.
- Working Paper No. 52: Lewis, Peter and Etannibi Alemika. "Seeking the Democratic Dividend: Public Attitudes and Attempted Reform in Nigeria." 2005.
- Working Paper No. 3: Lewis, Peter M. and Michael Bratton. "Attitudes to Democracy and Markets in Nigeria." 2000.
- Briefing Paper No. 2: Violent Social Conflict and Conflict Resolution in Nigeria. 2002.