- AD14: Kayuni, Happy - In Malawi, women lag in political participation; support for women’s leadership declines - 2015
- AD13: Chunga, Joseph - Malawians admire South Africa as development model, see strong influence of U.S. and China - 2015
- Summary of Results [13 February 2015]
- AD2: Chunga, Joseph J. - Malawians Support a Strong Parliament Despite Disappointment with Representatives - 2014
AD1 (English): Logan, Carloyn, Michael Bratton and Boniface Dulani - Malawi's 2014 Elections: Amid Concerns About Fairness, Outcome is Too Close to Call - 2014
- Press Release: In Malawi, Women Lag in Political Participation; Support for Women’s Leadership Declines [13 February 2015]
- Media Briefing: In Malawi, Women Lag Behind Men in Political Participation and Activism[13 February 2015]
- Press Release: Malawians Admire South Africa’s Development Model but Quality of Products Damaging China’s Image [13 February 2015]
- Media Briefing: Malawians Admire South Africa as a Model of Development, See Strong Influence of U.S. and China [13 February 2015]
- Press Release: Malawians Support a Strong Parliament in Spite of Disappointment with Their Representatives [24 September 2014]
- Press Release (English) - Afrobarometer Statement on Malawi Round 6 Survey
- Media Briefing - Members of Parliament, Poverty and Institutions [24 September 2014]
- Press Release - Majority of Malawians Report the Country is Heading in the Wrong Direction [20 August 2014]
- Press Release - Malawians’ Trust in Public Institutions Declines as Perceptions of Corruption Increase [20 August 2014]
- Media Briefing - Economy, Governance and Trust in Public Institutions [20 August 2014]
- BP126: Jamali, Tiyesere Mercy - Are Malawian Adults Turning Pink? Exploring Public Opinion on Women’s Political Leadership - 2014
BP125: Chunga, Joseph J. - Examining the Relevance of Political Parties in Malawi - 2014
BP121: Tsoka, Maxton Grant - A Tale of Two Presidents: Assessments of ‘Chitsulo Cha Njanje’ and ‘Amayi’ in Malawi - 2013
BP120: Tsoka, Maxton Grant - Trapped in Underdevelopment: The Permanence of Poverty and Food Insecurity in Malawi - 2013
- Summary of Results [15 January 2013]
- Media Briefing - Evaluating Government Performance, the Economy, and the Media [15 January 2013]
- Media Briefing - Political Participation, State of Democracy, Trust in Institutions, and Citizenship [11 October 2012]
- Media Briefing - Attitudes toward Civil Society, Women, and Party Politics [9 September 2012]
- Malawi in bad shape - surveyThe Daily Times 24 September 2012 [article]
- Summary of Results, Malawi 2008.
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Malawi 1999-2008
- Briefing Paper No. 74: "ot the Difference: A Comparison of Presidents and Governments' Performance Since 1999 in Malawi"
- Briefing Paper No. 75: "A Country Turning Blue?: Political Party Support and the End of Regionalism in Malawi"
- Summary of Results, Malawi 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 31: "Responsiveness and Accountability in Malawi." 2006.
- Briefing Paper No. 32: "Give Us a Chance! Uncovering Latent Political Participation among Malawians." 2006.
- Working Paper No. 46: Khailia, Stanlet and Catherine Chibwana. "Ten Years of Democracy in Malawi: Are Malawians Getting What They Voted For?." 2005.
- Working Paper No. 16: Tsoka, Maxton Grant. "Grant Public Opinion and the Consolidation of Democracy in Malawi." 2002.