- BP128: Makhetha, Lipholo - Basotho’s Difficulties Accessing Household Services from the Government - 2014
- BP127: Makhetha, Lipholo and Libuseng Malephane - Support for Democracy in Lesotho - 2014
- BP119: Shale, Mamochaki - Unemployment Biggest Problem for Basotho, Who Also Endorse Illegal Immigration to Get Jobs - 2013
- Summary of Results [22 October 2013]
Media Briefing - Economic Conditions, Crime, Freedom of Association, Important Problems, Political Affiliation [28 May 2013]
Press Release - Basotho Trust in Opposition Parties Rises [21 May 2013]
Media Briefing - Support for Democracy and Perceptions of Democracy in Lesotho [21 May 2013]
Media Briefing - Trust in Institutions and Perceptions of Corruption [21 May 2013]
- Media Briefing - Women Rights and Women in Politics [21 May 2013]
Press Release - Few Basotho Speak To Elected Leaders [7 May 2013]
Media Briefing - Economic Conditions [7 May 2013]
Media Briefing - Interest and Participation in Public and Political Affairs [7 May 2013]
- Press Release - Basotho Embrace Equal Rights for Women [23 April 2013]
- Press Release - Basotho Embrace Regionalism [23 April 2013]
- Press Release - Family Relationships Key to Citizenship [23 April 2013]
- Media Briefing - Basotho Believe South Africa Relationship is Key [23 April 2013]
- Media Briefing - National Identity More Important than Ethnic Group Membership [23 April 2013]
- Summary of Results, Lesotho 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 37: Changing Attitudes Toward Democracy in Lesotho. 2006.
- Briefing Paper No. 38: Local Government and Democracy in Lesotho. 2006.