- BP109: The Constitution of Kenya 2010: Kenyans Give a Thumbs Up [9 January 2013]
- BP107: Declining Confidence in Economic Performance in Kenya [24 November 2012]
- BP106: Freedom of Expression in Kenya: Exploring the Public Use of Old and New Media [24 November 2012]
- Summary of Results [9 October 2012]
- Press Release - Kenyans' Trust in Judiciary Relatively High as Courts Consider Election Petitions [22 March 2013]
- Press Release - Kenyans Committed to Electoral Peace, Fearful of Election Violence [22 March 2013]
- Press Release - Evidence of a Growing Committment to National Identity in Kenya [22 March 2013]
- Media Briefing - Identity, Interpersonal Relations, Trust in Institutions, and Citizenship [20 November 2012]
- Media Briefing - Status of the Economy, Constitutional Implementation, and the East African Community [20 November 2012]
- Media Briefing - Political Parties, Partisanship, and the 2013 Presidential Election [13 November 2012]
- Is mobile technology over-hyped? World Bank 9 March 2012 [blog post]
- 42 percent of Kenyans not in any party - survey The Standard 17 January 2012 [article]
- 82 percent of Kenyans support Linda Nchi operation The Star 18 January 2012 [article]
- 42 percent of Kenyans are undecided on parties GBS Kenya 18 January 2012 [video]
- Kenyans unhappy with Govt over inflation The Star 9 February 2012 [article]
- Survey reveals public happy with new laws The Standard 9 February 2012 [article]
- Kenyans slowly shunning negative ethnicity NTV 6 March 2012 [article/video]
- Police most corrupt, media most trusted - poll The Standard 6 March 2012 [article]
- Summary of Results, Kenya 2008.
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Kenya 2003-2008
- Working Paper No. 114: "Vote-Buying and Political Behavior: Estimating and Explaining Vote-Buying's Effect on Turnout in Kenya."
- Briefing Paper No. 89: "Local Government in Kenya: Negative Citizen Perception and Minimal Engagement in Local Government Affairs."
- Briefing Paper No. 90: "Integration in East Africa: Uninformed Kenyans Oppose Political Federation."
- Briefing Paper No 91: "Kenyans and the Coalition Government: Disappointment in spite of Relative Peace."
- Summary of Results, Kenya 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 25: "Kenyans and Democracy: Sustained Support for the Principle, but Waning Satisfaction with the Practice." 2006
- Briefing Paper No 26: "Corruption in Kenya, 2005: Is NARC Fulfilling Its Campaign Promise?" 2006.
- Briefing Paper No. 30: "Kenyans and the Economy: Disillusionment Despite Improved Performance." 2006.
- Working Paper No. 70: Logan Carolyn, Thomas Wolf and Robert Sentamu. " Kenyans and Democracy: What Do They Really Want From It Anyway?" 2007.
- Working Paper No. 33: Wold, Tom, Carolyn Logan and Jermeiah Owiti with Paul Kiage. "A New Dawn? Popular Optimism in Kenya After the Transition." 2004.
- Not included in Round 1
- Briefing Paper No. 48: "Ethnicity and Violence in the 2007 Elections in Kenya. 2008."
- Working Paper No. 45: "Voting in Kenya: Putting Ethnicity in Perspective." 2008.
- Working Paper No. 114: "Vote-Buying and Political Behavior: Estimating and Explaining Vote-Buying's Effect on Turnout in Kenya." 2008.