- Press Release: Kenyans Give Mixed Score on Devolution and Call for Better Participation [11 March 2015]
- Press Release: Kenyans Support KDF Involvement in Somalia, Divided Over Calls for Withdrawal [11 March 2015]
- Media Briefing: Kenyans Register Mixed Feelings About Devolution and KDF’s Withdrawal from Somalia [11 March 2015]
- Majority of Kenyans want ICC court News24 Kenya [12 March 2015]
- Over 60 percent Kenyans agree to deploy troops in Somalia to fight terrorism - Daily Times [12 March 2015]
- Majority ‘back referendum on county cash’ - Daily Nation [12 March 2015]
- BP152: Democratization in Kenya: Public Dissatisfied With the Benefit-less Transition [7 January 2015]
- WP150: Does the African middle class defend democracy? [22 December 2014]
- BP109: The Constitution of Kenya 2010: Kenyans Give a Thumbs Up [9 January 2013]
- BP107:Declining Confidence in Economic Performance in Kenya [24 November 2012]
- BP106:Freedom of Expression in Kenya: Exploring the Public Use of Old and New Media [24 November 2012]
- Summary of Results [9 October 2012]
- Press Release - Kenyans' Trust in Judiciary Relatively High as Courts Consider Election Petitions [22 March 2013]
- Press Release - Kenyans Committed to Electoral Peace, Fearful of Election Violence [22 March 2013]
- Press Release - Evidence of a Growing Committment to National Identity in Kenya [22 March 2013]
- Media Briefing - Identity, Interpersonal Relations, Trust in Institutions, and Citizenship [20 November 2012]
- Media Briefing - Status of the Economy, Constitutional Implementation, and the East African Community [20 November 2012]
- Media Briefing - Political Parties, Partisanship, and the 2013 Presidential Election [13 November 2012]
- Is mobile technology over-hyped?World Bank 9 March 2012
- 42 percent of Kenyans not in any party - surveyThe Standard 17 January 2012
- 82 percent of Kenyans support Linda Nchi operationThe Star 18 January 2012
- 42 percent of Kenyans are undecided on partiesGBS Kenya 18 January 2012
- Kenyans unhappy with Govt over inflationThe Star 9 February 2012
- Survey reveals public happy with new lawsThe Standard 9 February 2012
- Kenyans slowly shunning negative ethnicityNTV 6 March 2012
- Police most corrupt, media most trusted - pollThe Standard 6 March 2012
- Summary of Results, Kenya 2008.
- Summary of Democracy Indicators, Kenya 2003-2008
- Working Paper No. 114: "Vote-Buying and Political Behavior: Estimating and Explaining Vote-Buying's Effect on Turnout in Kenya."
- Briefing Paper No. 89: "Local Government in Kenya: Negative Citizen Perception and Minimal Engagement in Local Government Affairs."
- Briefing Paper No. 90: "Integration in East Africa: Uninformed Kenyans Oppose Political Federation."
- Briefing Paper No 91: "Kenyans and the Coalition Government: Disappointment in spite of Relative Peace."
- Summary of Results, Kenya 2005.
- Briefing Paper No. 25: "Kenyans and Democracy: Sustained Support for the Principle, but Waning Satisfaction with the Practice." 2006
- Briefing Paper No 26: "Corruption in Kenya, 2005: Is NARC Fulfilling Its Campaign Promise?" 2006.
- Briefing Paper No. 30: "Kenyans and the Economy: Disillusionment Despite Improved Performance." 2006.
- Working Paper No. 70: Logan Carolyn, Thomas Wolf and Robert Sentamu. " Kenyans and Democracy: What Do They Really Want From It Anyway?" 2007.
- Working Paper No. 33: Wold, Tom, Carolyn Logan and Jermeiah Owiti with Paul Kiage. "A New Dawn? Popular Optimism in Kenya After the Transition." 2004.
Kenya was not included in Afrobarometer survey Round 1.
- Briefing Paper No. 48: "Ethnicity and Violence in the 2007 Elections in Kenya. 2008."
- Working Paper No. 45: "Voting in Kenya: Putting Ethnicity in Perspective." 2008.
- Working Paper No. 114: "Vote-Buying and Political Behavior: Estimating and Explaining Vote-Buying's Effect on Turnout in Kenya." 2008.