Citizen Perceptions of Migration in South Africa
Most Recent Results and Event Announcements
- Press Release: Burkina Faso citizens voice strong support for two-term limit (EN) [29 October 2014]
- Press Release: Les Burkinabé sont favorables à la limitation des mandats présidentiels (FR) [29 October 2014]
Results from the Round 6 Survey in Namibia
- Press Release - Constitutional Amendment Passed without Adequate Public Consultation, Namibians Say [28 October 2014]
- Press Release - Electoral Continuity Expected in 2014: SWAPO Dominates, But Opposition Parties Survive and Tolerance May Be Increasing [28 October 2014]
- Press Release - Trust, Approval Ratings High for Namibia’s President and Prime Minister Following a Long Trend [28 October 2014]
Results from the Round 6 Survey in Ghana
- Press Release - Ghanaians negative on national economy and living conditions [22 October 2014]
- Press Release - Government scores poor marks on economic management [22 October 2014]
Most Recent Policy Papers
Most Recent Briefing Papers
L’Opinion Publique Pousse à l’Egalité des Genres au Burkina Faso
Briefing Paper 148 (Français) - Les Burkinabé jugent positivement la performance du gouvernement en matière de promotion de la femme, mais beaucoup d’efforts restent encore pour corriger les inégalités de genre.
Gender Equality and the Participation of Women in Public Office in Swaziland
Briefing Paper 147 (English): Low participation of women in election campaigning in Swaziland.
Most Recent Working Papers
Why do some Africans pay bribes while other Africans don't?
Working Paper 148 (English): An examination of factors that help explain variations in behavior, both within and between countries, with regard to the payment of bribes.
A Vote of Confidence: Retrospective Voting in Africa
Working Paper 147 (English): Retrospective voting is a powerful explanation for recurring incumbent support in light of macroeconomic booms occurring throughout the region since the mid-1990s.