Findings from Round 5 survey in Sierra Leone on Evaluations of the Economy and National Government [6 May 2013]
1. Afrobarometer has collected data on the perceptions and attitudes of African citizens since 1999.
2. Our data are collected from nationally representative samples.
3. All respondents are randomly selected; every adult citizen has an equal chance of being selected.
4. Samples are distributed across urban/rural areas in proportion to their share of the national population.
5. We use face-to-face interviews in the language of the respondent’s choice.
Sierra Leone Round 6 questionnaire (2015).
<p> Findings on evaluations of the economy and national government from the Round 5 (2012) survey in Sierra Leone.</p><p><a href="/sites/default/files/media-briefing/sierra-leone/srl_r5_presentation1.pdf" target="_blank">Download the full document</a></p>
Sierra Leone Round 5 codebook (2012)
Sierra Leone Round 5 questionnaire
ITASCAP is one of Afrobarometer’s national partners in Sierra Leone.
Campaign for Good Governance is one of Afrobarometer’s national partners in Sierra Leone.