Ao contrário das representações comuns, os Africanos expressam elevados graus de tolerância para com pessoas de grupos étnicos diferentes, pessoas de religiões diferentes, imigrantes e pessoas portadoras de HIV/SIDA (PVVS), mostram as mais recentes conclusões do inquérito do Afrobarómetro.
Image: A highway in Madagascar (Rod Waddington): Courtesy of Monkey Cage Blog.
Repost from Monkey Cage Blog: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/02/07/is-africa-...
Lived poverty drops across Africa: Ethiopian Broadcast Corporation coverage report
While adequate food and clean water remain daily challenges for millions of Africans, poverty at the household level – “lived poverty” – has declined in two-thirds of countries surveyed by Afrobarometer, newly released survey findings show.
Despite progress over the past decade, the development of infrastructure for electricity, water, sewerage, and roads remains an enormous challenge across Africa, especially in rural areas, new Afrobarometer survey data indicate. In contrast, cell phone service is approaching universal coverage.
Africans’ most urgent problem is unemployment, and their top priority for more government investment is education, according to Afrobarometer’s latest round of surveys across Africa.
1. Afrobarometer has collected data on the perceptions and attitudes of African citizens since 1999.
2. Our data are collected from nationally representative samples.
3. All respondents are randomly selected; every adult citizen has an equal chance of being selected.
4. Samples are distributed across urban/rural areas in proportion to their share of the national population.
5. We use face-to-face interviews in the language of the respondent’s choice.
Mozambique Round 2 codebook (2002)
Mozambique Round 2 data (2002)
Mozambique Round 3 codebook (2005)
Mozambique Round 3 data (2005)
Mozambique Round 4 survey technical information (2008)
Mozambique Round 4 codebook (2008)
Mozambique Round 4 data (2008)
Mozambique Round 5 codebook (2012)
Mozambique Round 4 questionnaire
Mozambique Round 5 questionnnaire