1. Afrobarometer has collected data on the perceptions and attitudes of African citizens since 1999.
2. Our data are collected from nationally representative samples.
3. All respondents are randomly selected; every adult citizen has an equal chance of being selected.
4. Samples are distributed across urban/rural areas in proportion to their share of the national population.
5. We use face-to-face interviews in the language of the respondent’s choice.
Cameroon Round 5 codebook (2013)
Cameroon Round 5 questionnaire
Updated: July 2015
Cameroon Round 6 questionnaire
The Centre d’Etudes et de Recherche en Economie et Gestion (CEREG), Université de Yaounde II is the Afrobarometer national partner in Cameroon.
Our national partner in Cameroon, the Centre d’Etudes et de Recherche en Economie et Gestion, will be holding its first Round 6 results dissemination event.